The Classification Banner (CB) is a software that will display the classification level banner of a session with a variety of configuration options on the primary screen. This software can help the individual, organization, or government to label the sensitive materials is being displayed/processed in a graphical session over the computer screen. This software has been tested on a variety of graphical environments such as Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. This software also allows the customer to customize the classification text and foreground colors along with background colors for each Microsoft Windows environment on Physical Computers (PCs) or Virtual Machines (VMs). The CB satisfies ODNI CG v2.1 § 2.3.1, 32 CFR Part 2001.20 (c), and ISOO Rev4.
This software using color codes for the classification levels used by the government and the armed forces of the United States:
PROTECTED C (P-C, color code: #460fb5)
PROTECTED B (P-B, color code: #910fb5)
PROTECTED A (P-A, color code: #2279bc)
TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS//SCI, color code: #ffff00)
TOP SECRET (TS, color code: #ff6600)
SECRET (S, color code: #ff0000)
CONFIDENTIAL (C, color code: #0000ff)
UNCLASSIFIED (U, color code: #008000)
These color codes are used to mark the classification level of each digital/physical document and also of the communication devices used for their transmission.
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or above|
|Microsoft DotNet Framework:||v4.6.1 or above|
|Retail Price:||$3.79 (PC|VM)/Year | Free for all educational institutions|
For 30 days free trail please follow these steps:
- Click HERE to download the application.
- Install the application.
- Config and save these settings:
- User (string): pick an username as you want. (e.g. user12345)
- Num (int): sequence # of all your Windows computers / VMs. (e.g. 1 of 5)
- Email (string): your personal email address. (e.g. email@example.com)
- The application will generates a License Request Code (LRC) and some debug information.
- Contact us with your LRC and Username to acquire a trail license.